Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Lois Lerner's arrest

Do you think that Lois Lerner fears are real?

Dear patriot,

It's time to start holding the Obama administration criminally accountable.

And I'm the only person in Congress doing anything about it.

Just hours ago I filed a resolution directing the House Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest Lois Lerner on charges of contempt of Congress.

House leaders should face the facts and stop playing nice with someone who has no plans to be nice to us, or the country.  

Asking the Justice Department to prosecute Lois Lerner for admittedly illegal activity is a joke.   The Obama administration will not prosecute the Obama administration.  

How much longer will the House allow itself to be mocked?  

That's why it is up to you and me to uphold the rule of law and hold accountable those who illegally targeted American citizens for simply having different ideas than the President.

And it’s time for the House to stop tacitly endorsing this administration’s illegal activity by refusing to hold him accountable.  

I expect Democrats to defend and even praise criminal activity.  

The question is whether Republican leadership will join them in mocking the House and breaking the law.

Make no mistake.

House Republican leadership WILL try to kill this motion.

The rest of the House won't stand with me.

That is why I absolutely must have your maximum support to finally start the criminal arrests of Obama's lawbreakers.

Help me build the case to begin holding Obama criminally accountable for his unconstitutional and illegal acts.

House leadership told me if I did this, I will be all alone.

Don't leave me to fight Obama alone.

I must build a nationwide network of patriots to press Congress to act on my resolution, and arrest Lois Lerner.

That means getting out into the media and building national phone, email and mail lists to alert patriots.

I took a huge risk filing this resolution.

It's so risky no one else in Congress had the courage to do it.

Don't let Obama off the hook and leave me to fight alone.

Go here right now to chip in $5 or more.
Sincerely,

Congressman Steve Stockman

P.S.  Just hours ago I filed a resolution directing the House Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest Lois Lerner on charges of contempt of Congress.

House leadership told me if I did this, I will be all alone.  House Republican leadership WILL try to kill this motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment