Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

NEW: "ForeFlight Power User" videos

PilotWorkshops logo 

 

Sure, you use ForeFlight... but do you use all of it?

From Mark Robidoux, Founder of PilotWorkshops:
"Like most pilots, I learned to use ForeFlight without any formal training or instruction. After downloading it on my iPad, I started tapping and swiping, and before I knew it, I was using the basic functions without any problem.
ipad-cockpit-350.pngI talked to other pilots and picked their brains on how they used it, which was helpful. Sometimes I picked up a tip or found a better way to do something. I also learned by simply using the app and trying different things. And I got pretty good at using it!
Then, I met Eric Hake who was ForeFlight's first employee and is widely recognized as the foremost ForeFlight expert and evangelist. He showed me things I never realized ForeFlight could do that blew my mind! All of these amazing features and functions, right under my fingertips that I wasn't using.
I thought I knew ForeFlight well enough, but there was so much I didn't know! 




The ForeFlight Power User program will teach you the tips and tricks that Eric showed me, and help you use ForeFlight far more efficiently. And if you're like me and rely on ForeFlight for so much... the result will be better planning, reduced cockpit workload, and even better decision making. You will have more time to focus on the primary task-at-hand... flying your airplane."  

Get More details and samples here: http://pilotworkshop.com/foreflight-power-user
 
We are offering a nice introductory discount, so if you use ForeFlight I encourage you to give it a try. I believe you will benefit greatly from this program as I did.
Respectfully,
Mark Robidoux
P.S. As always, we will give you a full refund if you don't love the program, so why not give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment