oped: This article was written last month just prior to the Trump Inauguration...since January 20 the progressive left has been hit with a tsunami of corrections on the perverse Obama Administration EO's , policies, procedures and regulations by the Trump Administration , making good on all of the campaign promises ...they are in a panic mode waiting for the final shoe to fall when all their crimes will be prosecuted as they should be.This is why they are attacking so ferociously without thinking through what caused this tsunami by and for the people!
Contrary to what the mainstream media is telling the American people, the country as a whole is excitedly awaiting the inauguration of Donald J. Trump. While it is true that some radical leftists and establishment politicians in America are doing everything within their power to oppose the inauguration of Trump, most of America’s working-class is looking forward to January 20th, 2017, seemingly more-so than they look forward to Christmas morning or the 4th of July every year. There is a lot to be excited about too, and I would like to dive into the positive side of a Trump Presidency in opposition of the mainstream media, and to give the Trump administration its deserved breakdown and assessment. Americans should be proud of electing Donald Trump, not ashamed as the mainstream media makes us feel.
One action that the lying mainstream media seemingly will not do is to look into what Trump’s plans are, and discussing the positives of such proposed policies. In fact, most mainstream outlets are on more a political witch-hunt than they are information gathering and providing that information to the public. They rarely discuss the proposed policies with the public, and therefore most Americans haven’t got the slightest clue what this man and his administration are planning for America over the next 4 years. They think he is a Nazi, or a sexist, or a homophobe. Well, let me break down some of these proposed policies and inform you how these policies will affect your life as an American directly. Trust me, Trump is no Nazi.
Infrastructure: We all know simply from driving to work each morning that our infrastructure in this country is failing. This is typically handled locally, with states and cities collecting taxes from the local populations and then improving the infrastructure with those funds. Trump’s administration has plans to inject “G” (federal government spending) into the economy in regards to infrastructure. This will not only upgrade our roads, bridges and hospitals, but it will also create many jobs to build all of it.
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regards to infrastructure:
- Transform America’s crumbling infrastructure into a golden opportunity for accelerated economic growth and more rapid productivity gains with a deficit-neutral plan targeting substantial new infrastructure investments. (Donald J. Trump, 2016)
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regards to cyber security:
- Order an immediate review of all U.S. cyber defenses and vulnerabilities, including critical infrastructure, by a Cyber Review Team of individuals from the military, law enforcement, and the private sector.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- The Cyber Review Team will provide specific recommendations for safeguarding different entities with the best defense technologies tailored to the likely threats, and will be followed up regularly at various Federal agencies and departments.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- The Cyber Review Team will establish detailed protocols and mandatory cyber awareness training for all government employees while remaining current on evolving methods of cyber-attack.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regards to the Veterans Administration (VA).
- Ensure our veterans get the care they need wherever and whenever they need it. No more long drives. No more waiting backlogs. No more excessive red tape. Just the care and support they earned with their service to our country. (Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Support the whole veteran, not just their physical health care, but also by addressing their invisible wounds, investing in our service members’ post-active duty success, transforming the VA to meet the needs of 21st century service members, and better meeting the needs of our female veterans.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Make the VA great again by firing the corrupt and incompetent VA executives who let our veterans down, by modernizing the VA, and by empowering the doctors and nurses to ensure our veterans receive the best care available in a timely manner.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
The new income taxes are beneficial as well. We will likely all be bringing home more money on our paychecks both from the corporate and the income taxes being lowered. Trump’s income tax reduction will have more people paying taxes, and it will put more money in the individual worker’s pocket.
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regards to taxes:
- The Trump Plan will collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets. The rates and breakpoints are as shown below. Low-income Americans will have an effective income tax rate of 0. The tax brackets are similar to those in the House GOP tax blueprint.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Brackets & Rates for Married-Joint filers:
- Less than $75,000: 12%
- More than $75,000 but less than $225,000: 25%
- More than $225,000: 33%
- *Brackets for single filers are ½ of these amounts
Trade: Most Americans are relatively clueless about how trade-deals made by the government affect their lives, however this is “yuuuge” in terms of the economy and jobs in the United States. Trade-deals like NAFTA and the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership work to move jobs out of the United States and into foreign control. Decades ago, America was becoming an economic power beyond what any other nation on the face of the planet was capable of, and therefore NAFTA was drafted to try to level the playing field in terms of Gross Domestic Production (GDP). The problem with such trade-deals is, while it does spread some wealth to other nations, it takes wealth and jobs away from the United States.
Trump’s campaign website kept it short and sweet in regards to trade and had the following verbiage:
- Negotiate fair trade deals that create American jobs, increase American wages, and reduce America’s trade deficit. (Donald J. Trump, 2016)
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regard to immigration.
- Prioritize the jobs, wages and security of the American people.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Establish new immigration controls to boost wages and to ensure that open jobs are offered to American workers first.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Protect the economic well-being of the lawful immigrants already living here by curbing uncontrolled foreign worker admissions(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Select immigrants based on their likelihood of success in the U.S. and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Vet applicants to ensure they support America’s values, institutions and people, and temporarily suspend immigration from regions that export terrorism and where safe vetting cannot presently be ensured.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Enforce the immigration laws of the United States and restore the Constitutional rule of law upon which America’s prosperity and security depend.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
Trump’s campaign website had the following verbiage in regard to health-care.
- Repeal and replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Work with Congress to create a patient-centered health care system that promotes choice, quality, and affordability.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Work with states to establish high-risk pools to ensure access to coverage for individuals who have not maintained continuous coverage. (Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Allow people to purchase insurance across state lines, in all 50 states, creating a dynamic market.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
- Maximize flexibility for states via block grants so that local leaders can design innovative Medicaid programs that will better serve their low-income citizens.(Donald J. Trump, 2016)
If you want the government to begin making legislation which STOPS stealing your money through taxation, STOP sending your jobs overseas, STOP lying to you at every turn, STOP the corrupt-crony deals in Washington D.C., STOP letting illegal immigrants pour over our border and STOP having innocent people murdered in the name of Islam and ISIS, then Donald Trump is the President you have been waiting for. If you do NOT want these things, then maybe you are NOT in the right country. North Korea has openings last I heard…
One thing I know for sure, is that somewhere along the line in American history establishment politicians began selling this country out and in-turn have sold-out the American working-class. In my humble opinion The American working-class is the life-blood of this country. That is not to say that no other group in America matters, but realistically, it is the American working class that keeps this country going. It is the working class who are paying the taxes, and it is them doing the all of the work. If we are abandoned by our leaders and our jobs ravaged by their policies, we should ALL be standing with leaders like Trump to try to fix this for the future. Do any of you really want your children to be paying so much in taxes that they cannot afford to raise children of their own? Something has to be done about our government, and if draining the swamp is the answer, then by all means Mr. Trump…DRAIN THAT SWAMP!
The false narratives, the lies, and everything the establishment is doing in an effort to stop Trump, is in essence trying to stop the American people from having their country back. The anchors at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, FoxNews, CBS are seemingly detached from the population and attached to politicians. Each of these “news” outlets clearly have an agenda, and that agenda does NOT involve Donald J. Trump, nor does it involve YOU, the American people. They are not telling you about all of the good which will come from a Trump Presidency, because they work directly for the people who have been purposefully making it bad for all of us. The mainstream media does not have your best interest at heart, however Donald Trump does. January 20th, 2017, is a day which will live in infamy. It will be remembered as the day that Americans took their country back!