Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Message from George W Bush...

jeb-bush-george-bush

I received two e-mails from George...so I decided to respond via my blog...I'm sorry George I like ya and all as well as Jeb...however I have issues with Jeb on Immigration as well as CommonCore. 
And to be frank and blunt...we have had two Bushes already as POTUS we live in a Republic form of government not a monarchy..The Bush families time has passed as well as the Kennedy's,Clinton's and now the awful Obama's ...God forbid So no matter how you ask for support I cannot give it...it's a matter of  principle keeping our Republic just that a Republic!  

E-Mail:
From: President George W. Bush
To: Friend <********@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:49 PM
Subject: This is important 



George W. Bush

Dear Friend -

I know what it takes to sit in the Oval Office and deal with the issues that come across the President's desk. And I know that Jeb has what it takes to lead our nation. He has a clear vision and strong record of conservative accomplishment.

He's humble and compassionate. He exhibits courage, integrity and resolve. He understands that tough decisions must be made to keep Americans safe and defend our freedoms, even when it's not the popular thing to do.  


But he needs your support.

Friend, will you get behind Jeb with a gift of $100, $50, $25 or $5?

The country needs a problem-solver who has a proven conservative record, an optimistic vision for our future, and is ready to lead on day one. That's Jeb.


The truth is, he can't do it without you and your financial support of $100, $50, $25 or even $5: Jeb2016.com/September-Supporter/

Laura and I appreciate your time and hope you'll join us in standing with Jeb.  


Sincerely,
George W. Bush
George W. Bush




Contribute


Jeb 2016, Inc.
PO Box 440641
Miami, FL 33144 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment