Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Eye of the Tiger top 3+1 POTUS candidates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w



Ok now that all is said and done...I have narrowed my field to three + one for the only viable candidates for the 2016 POTUS race... The rest should just pack up and fade off into the sunset...!


May I present Donald Trump,Ben Carson,Ted Cruz  and the unknown as of yet Marco Rubio rounding out the top contenders field.  Marco needs to hone his skills... bring out his true conservative side in order to rise into the top three contenders...yes he is articulate and physically appealing to the female voters, but that won't drive him home...he needs lots of work...thats all I have to say, cept'  he needs to look deep into his conscience, I can only point it out he needs to do the homework!

Addendum: I would also include Carly Fiorina...however she needs to address her past on statements she made after 911 while the CEO of HP re: her admiration for Islam and the Ottoman Empire!


Sorry but just a old fashioned dude here...I can relate to my rifle,my pony and me ( and saddle bag) the 3+1... When I cast my vote a candidate must be in line with 80% of my priorities on fiscal as well as social issues, being that I am a very old fashioned true to the core conservative on all issues.



If one prefers the scientific approach vs old school cowboy I can go there also...you may quote me:
'Theory without fact is hypothesis...Fact without theory is Chaos'... what we have in this election cycle is pure Chaos...Thats all I have to say in the matter...cept' the electorate will decide the outcome! Good luck 3+1  ! Just think 'Rio Bravo' find your hidden John Wayne...:)

"Lest we forget."


No comments:

Post a Comment