Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Barack Obama: Coyote-in-Chief

ObamaPlaneCoyoteExpress
There doesn’t seem to be anything Obama can’t get away with.
Check it out:
I should have seen it. It was right in front of my face and you know why it didn’t occur to me? It’s because it’s so outrageous. President Barack Obama, it is said, is considering the idea of granting refugee status to the children of Honduras. Now, that I predicted. That’s not what I missed. We all knew that was coming. I mean, ever since we began hearing the term “migrant” and “refugees,” as opposed to illegal alien, illegal immigrant. We knew that was coming. 


What I didn’t foresee, Obama is going to send US officials to Honduras and okay them as refugees and then use taxpayer dollars to fly them to America so they don’t have to catch the death train and go through Mexico. We’re gonna cut out the middleman. We’re gonna cut out the coyotes. We’re just gonna bring them here as refugees. We are going to facilitate. We’re actually going to provide the transportation mechanism for what are illegal immigrants to cross the border. It’s going to be done with an executive order. There’s no way any of it can be stopped.
It’s being done under the guise, ladies and gentlemen, of reducing the flow of migrants, but instead it’s going to have — and this is what Obama knows — the exact opposite effect. It’s going to be a magnet. And it’s just a pilot program. It’s just Honduras. If it goes well in Honduras, then they’re gonna go do it in El Salvador. And if it goes well in El Salvador, then they’re gonna go to Guatemala. And it’s not gonna go badly. How could it?

You go to Honduras, you send some Regime officials down there, you basically stamp a purple thing on each kid’s hand and put ‘em on the airplane and send ‘em here. In order to this, they will produce research, eyewitness accounts, whatever it takes, they’ll produce research that, quote, unquote, proves beyond a shadow all of a doubt that every child is escaping poverty, violence, war-torn countryside, abusive fathers, whatever it takes to qualify them as refugees.
The New York Times has the story and they’re all giddy. They can’t contain themselves, they’re so excited. What I didn’t foresee, and I’m embarrassed, these people, they’re always steps ahead. I did not foresee that the Regime would just go down there and assume the role of coyote. Although, I must remind you that I did, last week or the week before, I thought I would catch hell for this, and I didn’t, but I referred to the Border Patrol, or ICE, I forget which, as a bunch of coyotes based on what was happening already. So my instincts were right, folks. I just didn’t take ‘em far enough.
Continue Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment