Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ok I be so done for today,how bout' y'all ?

 JOAN BAEZ, ONE TIN SOLDIER, MUSICAL SCORE AND SONG USED IN BILLY JACK ...
I be bored ,tired,sleepy,fed up,hungry,horny kinda sorta...not sure a fine line at me age lol ,pissed off,want reality,not BS,No PC,and yes I am here to serve and protect and entertain from time to time [anyone need a back-rub I can handle that lol] what can I say now but this> http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-world-is-messone-tin-soldier-rides.html 

Screw Obama,Putin,Islam et al...Enough is Enough...ha Billy Jack Quote!  I have no time to suffer fools... in me Golden Years now...take my hand to find the path to the light or leave...on your own walk about to wherever/ whatever place ya seek...Old cowboy proverb ...'ya can lead a horse to water but ya can't make em' drink'!   

No comments:

Post a Comment