Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Mom Of The Marine Held In Mexico Reveals How Obama Is Ignoring Her Pleas

Mother of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi
OTR has obtained two photos of U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi in ...
by  

Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi’s mother is frustrated by the lack of response from the State Department and White House, despite exceeding the signature requirements on her “We the People” petition that entitles her to an official response.
Andrew has been in a prison cell in Mexico since March 31, after he accidentally crossed the border while in possession of 3 firearms.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo interviewed the distraught mom to get an update on her son’s status.  He asked her if she had heard from the State Department.  “I have not,” Jill Tahmooressi told him.  “I did reach the 100,000 signature threshold, but that was May 30th; and I go on every morning–the first thing I do when I wake up, I go online.  And I’ve not received a response yet on that WhiteHouse.gov petition site, so that is frustrating.”
Ms. Tahmooressi is hiring a third attorney in the hope of clearing her son’s charges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment