Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Jay Sekulow Going After Evidence-Destroying IRS

Jay Sekulow
by
Congress may be dunked in a bucket of yellow paint, but let me tell you something: I know Jay Sekulow. I have worked with and for Jay Sekulow. When you look up "bulldog" in the encyclopedia, you will see his face.

From this brief interview, I can see that Jay is... ... ... a bit upset. Contrary to the pink panty wearers from John Boehner on down in Congress---on both sides of the aisle, because I will remind you that with Richard Nixon, it was his own Party that filed the Articles of Impeachment against him; Party affiliation should not matter when you're talking criminal behavior of this magnitude--Jay is not going to back down... he is going to chase these vermin till he gets answers.  





We need to be praying for Jay and his team. For once, we do have the right man on the job. Go get 'em, Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment