Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stunning rescue from pouncing black mob..Hate crimes anyone?

oped: and where is USAG Eric Holder on this one...oh wait his scale of Justice is only for  black radicals! After all in college he and his Bros took over the NROTC Bldg at Columbia University 1970  [armed] and demanded it become a dedicated lounge for MalcomX and the Black Panther Party! 
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I see an escalation of attacks over the summer! Thank God for the 2nd Amendment...Congress needs to act now and Impeach the whole damn Radical Obama administration and return our country to a active and peaceful nation!

Milwaukee
by: Michael Thompson 

In the wake of George Zimmerman’s acquittal on a charge of second-degree murder, multiple “Justice for Trayvon” demonstrations – and related acts of violence and attacks – have been reported nationwide.
Some individuals were satisfied with making statements, such as Stevie Wonder’s proclamation that he will not perform in Florida until it eliminates its self-defense “Stand Your Ground” law.  
But others got more physical with expressing their feelings. One such place was in Milwaukee.
There, police are investigating the most recent violence, which happened when a 34-year-old white male was attacked because, “people angry with what happened to Trayvon Martin.”
The Milwaukee NBC affiliate, TMJ-4, reports that the 34-year-old – who asked that his real name not be used – was beaten by a dozen black teens and ultimately saved by a Good Samaritan who was also black.

The station reported, “‘I was just being pummeled from every direction I could imagine,’ said Chris, who asked not to use his last name. Chris was walking to the bus stop Sunday evening after visiting a friend when he says about a dozen African-American teens attacked him near 25th and Cherry Streets. ‘At some point during the assault I blacked out for about a minute,’ Chris explains.”
The station reported Chris didn’t get a good look at those attacking him because he was being punched and kicked.
“I know what the guy said: ‘this is for Trayvon Martin’ because he was right in my face and after he said it he punched me right in the mouth,” Chris told the station.
A neighbor, T.J. Jackson, told the station he could see what was happening.
“They knew what they were doing,” Jackson told the station. “They didn’t want to rob him or anything like that, they just wanted to beat him up and make a statement and it wasn’t a good statement.”
Chris reported the beating stopped only when a Good Samaritan arrived and the mob fled.

“This is a remarkable story because not only was I attacked by African Americans, but I got saved by one as well,” Chris told the station.
He said he’d like to meet the man who saved him again.
“I did thank him but I wished I knew what his name was because I really would like to thank him again,” he told the station.
Prior to the George Zimmerman verdict, a white street performer was attacked outside the Milwaukee Summerfest on June 26 for “playing black music” on her saxophone.
Fox 6 Milwaukee reported :
A saxophone player was assaulted outside the Summerfest grounds near Chicago St. on Wednesday, June 26th around 11 p.m.

Twenty-six-year-old street performer Cassandra Struve became a target on opening night while she was playing an old jazz song.
“I was playing ‘Minnie the Moocher,’ classic Blues Brothers song,” said Struve. “A lady with a child in her hand came up to me, smacked me in my face and said ‘don’t play that.’”
Struve says three African American women confronted her and shouted that a white girl could not play the song.
After being hit, Struve says she was shocked and pushed the woman away, but was hit again.
“Her daughter came out of nowhere and punched me twice in the side of the face,” said Struve. “After she did that I was instantly upset. You know, I mean, I cried.”


No comments:

Post a Comment