Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Allen West: A quick Note

Allen West Guardian Fund 
 
No probs LTC got yo' 6...I for one have had it with week kneed politicians and Arm Chair Generals...it is past time for all Vets to make their opinions known...enough is enough! *PERIOD*  http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2014/06/attn-pentagondod-wheres-beef.html


Dear Walt,

I wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you.

The Guardian Fund is extremely important to me – and to our nation – and I want to thank you for all you do in support of it.

We're working tirelessly to elect 14 outstanding candidates in 2014 like Tom Cotton, Mia Love, Larry Kaifesh, and Dan Bongino, who will go to the ends of the earth to defend our Constitution.

I know I've asked a lot of you, but like the true American patriots that you are, you always come through.

For example, over 130,000 of you took quick action to let me know your opinions on impeaching Barack Obama.

So as we celebrate our Independence, let's also celebrate our efforts to protect and preserve it.

I am so thankful for your support and your commitment urges me forward.

God bless this great nation and the brave men and women who protect it. Especially those who will spend this July 4th in harm's way.

Steadfast and Loyal,

Allen West
Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013)   






No comments:

Post a Comment