Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stand with Duck Dynasty: Christ-haters hate Christians like Phil Robertson




The A&E Network has suspended the Christian TV star of Duck Dynasty, Phil Robertson, for quoting scripture during an interview with GQ magazine.

Asked whether homosexuality is a sin, Robertson quoted the Bible 1 Cor 6:9: "Don't be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers - they won't inherit the kingdom of God. Don't deceive yourself. It's not right."  



The very act of quoting the Bible has gotten him suspended from the network. 

Let's stand with Phil by petitioning Congress to restore the Defense of Marriage Act-->

[Dr. Chaps' comment: Welcome to the club, Phil. We who dare speak against sin are routinely vilified by the world. As the Christ-haters rage (we love them, as they hate us), remember Jesus' words: 


John 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 

21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'


Christ-haters pushing the pro-gay agenda continue their purge. But we are fighting back.

Let's petition Congress to defend natural marriage between one man and one woman.


Please select here to SIGN URGENT PETITION to PASS THE FEDERAL MARRIAGE AMENDMENT defining marriage between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN. Vote against S.598 that would repeal DOMA, and protect DOMA in court, and we will auto-fax your petition to all 100 Senators and 435 Congressmen (saving you much time!)

Or select our free option here.



No comments:

Post a Comment