Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

'Wiseguy' Star Ken Wahl considering a Congressional Run

oped: I must agree with Ken that a run as a conservative Independent would be a 'wise' choice...both parties now in power seem to be one in the same...it is truly time for 'Real Change' Ken can definetly count on the Military/LE as well as veteran support...we got's his Six:) He may not need our money but he does need our support!

KEN WAHL - Malibu, CA
“Wiseguy” actor Ken Wahl has attracted a conservative Twitter following for his tweets supporting wounded warriorsblasting Obamacare, slamming Hollyweird politics and skewering limousine libs.
The Daily Mail reports that Wahl is now considering running for Congress.
If Wahl tosses his hat in the ring, he would run as an independent.
‘If I were to do it, one of the reasons would be to go against this antiquated two-party system.’
‘Now, I don’t think that I would win,’ he conceded. ‘Maybe I’d wake up a few people. But I think it would be worse for me personally, and for the country, if I ran on a Republican ticket.’
But don’t whip out your checkbook for Wahl for Congress or WiseguyPAC. The potential candidate would rather you donate to charity instead.

A must read everything about Ken the Good,Bad and Ugly...refreshing to see honesty:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305618/1980s-Wiseguy-star-Ken-Wahl-entertains-run-Congress-supported-wife-half-Playboys-legendary-Barbi-Twins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment