Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Low Life Gay Radicals Send Profanity Laced Screeds to Two Girls

Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 9.01.50 AM
William Bigelow of Breitbart.com is reporting that there have been two targeted attacks of young girls in the past two months by homosexual activists who were upset by the girls’ stance in favor of traditional marriage. The first victim, 11 year-old Grace Evans, received some “rather colorful comments” from activists upset with her bold testimony before the Minnesota House Committee on Civil Law in February.
“Since every child needs a mom and a dad to be born, I don’t think we can change that children need a mom and a dad. I believe God made it that way,” Evans said during her testimony. “I know some disagree, but I want to ask you this question: Which parent do I not need – my mom or my dad?”

She paused, waiting for one of the members of the Committee to answer. When no one did, she asked the question again.
Evans then said, “I’ll ask again, which parent do I not need – my mom or my dad?” She paused again, only to be met by silent stares from the lawmakers.
Evans concluded, saying, “I hope that you can see that every child needs a mom and a dad. Please don’t change your law on marriage to say otherwise.”
Unfortunately, the House eventually voted for the same-sex marriage law they were deliberating at the time and allowed it to move to the full House.
The attacks came almost at once, with people referring to her as an “11 year-old bigot.”
“We haven’t had any physical threats, but we’ve had some rather colorful comments about my 11-year-old,” said Grace’s father, Jeff Evans. “I’ve been monitoring it to keep my family safe and have a heads up on it. It’s really shameful the things that people will say, hiding behind an Internet alias. We see it as more representative of where political discourse is in our country, where you can’t take a position without receiving a great deal of flak, which is unfortunate.”
Sarah Crank, 14, had it even worse. She actually received death threats after testifying before the Maryland state senate during their contentious deliberations over a same-sex marriage bill in January.

“I really feel bad for the kids who have two parents of the same gender. Even though some kids think it’s fine, they have no idea what kind of wonderful experiences they miss out on. . . . People have the choice to be gay, but I don’t want to be affected by their choice. People say that they were born that way, but I’ve met really nice adults who did change.  So please vote ‘no’ on gay marriage. Thank you.”
A YouTube video of Sarah’s speech went viral on homosexual websites where she received threats such as “If I ever see this girl, I will kill her. That’s a promise.” Another said her parents “should be exterminated” while someone else said that to “kill this child and his [sic] parent, for my 11 birthday would be a wonderful gift, thanks.”
Read more: womenofgrace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment