Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

The FB police have crossed the line this time



By: Diane Sori 
Oh woe is me as I'm in a FB timeout again for something I did NOT do...had NO part in...and NO knowledge of. FB thy name is 'selective enforcement.'

Selective enforcement...the ability that executors of the law (in this case the FB police) have to arbitrarily select choice individuals as being outside of the law...in my case Facebook's Community Standards. The only problem here is I violated NOTHING as first, I was NOT online when the post in question was put up, and second, when the post was making the rounds I was NOT only NOT online I was 50+ miles away from my computer sitting in a dentist's chair (ugh). 


 This Feature is Temporarily Blocked...
You recently posted something that violates Facebook policies, so you're temporarily blocked from using this feature.  Learn More.

To keep from getting blocked again, please make sure you've read and understand Facebook's Community Standards.

This block will be active for 30 days.

This Feature is Temporarily Blocked...how I hate those words but that was the message I received from FB as soon as I logged on later in the day along with what the post was that I 'supposedly' put up.  What's amazing was how I could post when my carrier (Comcast) was down for the entire previous evening, including at the time I was supposed to have posted the oh so terrible post...which by the way was a post showing muslim brutality against Christians. 


But the point is I did NOT post it...in fact the person who did (a fellow adman on a site I administer on) admitted to posting it and made NO apologies for it...nor should he have had to because muslim brutality against Christians is a daily occurrence in the cesspool that is the Middle East and North Africa.  You'd think FB would then lift my blocking and the others they blocked after the person who posted it came clean but here's where it gets interesting...they released the admitted poster and everyone else they blocked except for yours truly and one other adman.

Why NOT also release us from this unjust blocking...the only thing I can come up with is that it has to be because both this other person and I are vocal critics of the corrupt Obama administration, and of Obama's sanctioned islamization of our government and our beloved country.


And when you've been blocked guess what...there's NO way to actually reach FB and talk to a human one on one to appeal your blocking.  Sure FB has a Help Center but it's basically just for overcoming posting problems, friends problems, and downloading pics and such problems...how to appeal a blocking is NOWHERE to be found. 


 So what is one to do...you call a FB number that you're given by a previous FB time-outer and give that a try but guess what...yes you do get connected to FB but, and here's the kicker...a recorded message comes on that says FB does NOT take personal calls or personal issues at this time.  So NO way to appeal a blocking online or by phone.

Grrrrrrrrrrr...puts it mildly.

That left contacting FB via e-mail on a link that a friend gave me...but I can only send off a few lines as the space allotted is small beyond belief. Anyway, this is what I finally sent them after they did NOT answer my X-number of e-mails as they promised they would...after all, they really do NOT want to be contacted as they think of themselves as untouchable.


“l have NOT yet received a response to the message I sent you about my being blocked for 30 days for something I did NOT do. This is the link to explain it all and it has gone viral over the internet."
http://www.examiner.com/article/facebook-bans-conservative-blogger-for-link-she-did-not-post
 


"Being that I had NOTHING...I REPEAT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTIONABLE POST...I DEMAND in the strongest terms possible that you remove my blocking NOW as I will continue to pursue this until you respond. Your actions (falsely punishing me for something I did NOT do) are hurting my reputation and could be actionable in court.”
 

And so I wait to get out of the infamous FB jail (27 more days to go) relying on friends to post for me...to help me get the truth out about the lies told by this president along with my conservative message.  But one good thing is that when something like this happens you do find out who your true friends are...those that help you out when asked...and those phony friends who hang onto you just for the ride or for the notoriety.
 

So the unfairness by FB continues along with their double standards, censorship against conservative bloggers and posters, love fest with Obama and anything leftist, and now add selective enforcement into the mix...and selective enforcement crosses legal boundaries as their selective blocking of me for something I did NOT do has harmed my reputation by saying I am a FB 'lawbreaker' when I am NOTHING of the sort. 


I'm in this battle for as long as it takes as FB will NOT take me down for I did NOT do what I was accused of, and I do truly believe that in the end the truth will prevail and I will be set free from the infamous FB jail...which by the way no file will help me get out of...must keep a sense of humor about all this you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment