Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

ATTN: All POTUS Candidates for 2016

... serving in our military, visit Soldiers’ Angels or Any Soldier

This old veteran is growing weary...please explain why you chose to serve or  not to serve your country in military service..
I for one dropped out of college to serve during the Vn conflict 1964-1968 went Army Cav...I put my life on hold to serve my country, was not drafted I joined !
I am so tired of all the week-kneed/week-end warriors [politicians] who state how they will protect us from our enemies foreign and domestic when they did not have the cajones' to put on the uniform and get their proverbial hands dirty or gain the experience to be a CIC/POTUS

Side Note...Our First POTUS/CIC set the example (George Washington...General)...why have we not followed it...thats how you win independence...getting your hands dirty and gaining actual experience!

How can a CIC/POTUS who never served know what war is all about? and the best policies to defend our country...I am positive you cannot learn it in college...especially the progressive colleges of today...all ya have are perverted professors who think passive resistance/thought processes and community organizing /protesting tactics will win in the end...*News Flash*..y'all are pure and simple nutso...imho!

Here is your chance candidates on both sides of the aisle...make your case and see if 'Middle America' where veterans come from  buys it! Good Luck y'all

Side note: I am neither GOP nor DNC..a registered conservative independent..retired and on a fixed income...please spare me begging for political donations to a party...if you send me e-mails just tell me what you are going to do in detail no rhetoric...you want my vote...so stop  begging for money...I just delete as soon as I see donate $10~$25~$$$$ or more!


No comments:

Post a Comment