Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Garden Party..when will everyone learn? hello attack on Nevada Bundy et al


signing-constitution
Ok listen up MSM Congress et al... I for one have had enough...old school here...I have been there done that... Military as well as LE I lived life and learned...I did not gain life experience in a University of fools who claim to be the bastion of learning...when in fact they know zip/zero about life ['Some teach~Some do']...Hell I dropped out of college to learn what life was really all about, enlisted in the US Army to serve]...I wanted to learn not be brainwashed...and this was way back 1964...Vietnam war...I got my hands dirty so I learned...I support the USA all the way...I don't cry and whimper I lick my wounds and  move forward, I will fight for the Constitution and Bill of Rights...till our creator calls me home...until then get the hell out of my way if you do not support our Constitution and way of life...move somewhere else...I have had it with bleeding hearts and the the LGBT and GLAAD movements... along with the CPUSA et al Progressives, who are attacking our founders doctrine and Republic!

You may not recognize me now  as I am from the old school...but my message is the same from day one...get on board as our founders wrote our way of life in the doctrines they wrote or get the hell out of my country!

Rick Nelson sang it best and this was his last concert before he passed away in a tragic plane crash..

Enjoy and learn from the old school past... message from the grave!


No comments:

Post a Comment