Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Yes, Its Really Happening. This Woman Just Married A Dog

photographs jodi miller photography
oped: Stop the world I want off...everything perverted is now good...everything normal is now bad...this world is upside down and ass backwards....Just shakes my head ...will this perverted nonsense ever end? Now we have to add BA (Beastiality) to LGBT now LGBTBA

by  

Social leftists have been quick to dismiss the argument that changing the time-tested definition of marriage would lead to increasingly unorthodox demands from individuals seeking to wed relatives, inanimate objects, or even their pets.
One British woman, however, recently validated that slippery slope prediction as she made her way down the aisle to meet her new ‘husband,’ a terrier named Sheba.
According to reports, divorcee Amanda Rogers did not give up on love after her marriage dissolved almost 20 years ago. She did, however, apparently decide to switch species.
“Sheba had been in my life for years,” she said of the dog, “making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low. I couldn’t think of anything more I’d need from a life partner.”

She described proposing to the female pup – which would technically make this just an extension of the popular same-sex ‘marriage’ craze – and her delight at her alleged acceptance.
“I could tell by her tail wagging that she said ‘Yes,’” Rogers recalled.
Though she conceded that she understands her commitment will not be legally recognized, the ‘bride’ said her ceremony felt just as real as any other wedding.
“I’d dreamed of a perfect wedding dress since I was small,” she said, explaining “I made it myself for the ceremony.”
Attendees even joined in the unorthodox celebration.
“I gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti,” she explained.
Of course, a wedding strikes most people as an unnecessary event in the life of a dog owner. The love between man and beast does not require such a ceremony.

As marriage becomes an increasingly fluid concept, however, one might expect even more of these unions to be foisted upon society. Whether they will ever receive the same level of legitimacy that our culture has afforded same-sex ‘marriage’ is unclear. What seems inevitable, though, is that the fundamental redefinition of the biblical definition of marriage will only empower people to come up with new and disturbing ways to push the envelope regarding this once-sacred bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment