Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Time to Fix Bayonets Patriots....

I for one am sick and tired of the looney left Progressives and the looney LGBT movement telling me and others we  have to think and accept their view on life [This was tried many times in history and ended in failure~The Greeks,Romans and Hitlers Regime]...I am entitled to my opinion as are they ..but NO they continue to bully and force their lifestyle /politics on everyone[They are 3% of the population]...I say live and let live...but not so with the looney left...you either accept their philosophy on life or they will dog pile on you and try to bully you into submission .Call you racist,homophobes or whatever..when in fact they are the racists and hetrophobes...enough is enough, time to fix bayonets and charge...end this once and for all ! Speak your mind and never let the progressive movement (CPUSA) overrun your position The 1st and 2nd Amendments to the Constitution 










No comments:

Post a Comment