Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Who am I ?...the mysterious Jack Sharla ! Lost in Sharlas Labyrinth

Ok I have been asked many times over the last couple of years...Who are you? Ha a man of mystery...using a pseudo name to comment and write OPED's Well ok I will fess up Kinda/Sorta maybe~maybe not...
Over me long career of life being a lil short Dude and all...I had to inflate me ego and work twice as hard to be noticed...ya big dudes get all the attention...cause society says they be cool...lol

They got the head cheerleaders in school...they got all the cool positions of supervision in Corporate/Government America...but ha they forgot about us lil Dudes who learned the hard way how to fight and how to win...using our own lil microphones to wreak havok on the established norm...rofl
Anywhoo this probs best describes me:) enjoy and fantasize who I am!




Addendum: I forgot a couple of clips to take it home:
Workin' ones way up the ladder:




Ending Credits 'Tell Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment