Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Brilliant Character Actor R. Lee Ermey is Voting for Ted Cruz!


Brilliant Character Actor R. Lee Ermey is Voting for Ted Cruz!
By
Any man who grew up watching military movies in the 80’s and 90’s has a few favorites. In one of them an unknown Parris Island Drill Sergeant was hired first as a consultant, then moved into the role of one of the most famous military movie villains in film history. He parlayed his role in Full Metal Jacket into a lifelong career as a “typecast” hardboiled southern military man who goes around telling people what to do. 

So when R. Lee Ermey speaks – people listen. Which leads me to guess that the famous drill sergeant just earned Ted Cruz a whole lot of votes…
“You know what, I just watched Ted Cruz. I mean what a tough act to follow. I’m not gonna tell you who I’m gonna vote for but I’m gonna let you guess and the first two guesses don’t count. I’m talking 2nd Amendment rights, you’d be surprised at  how many people aren’t even aware that there is a 2nd Amendment! We need to bring people up to speed…” 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E2F33uNF-GU 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment