Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Years end Holidays... Holloween..tis ok but not my fav, ranks 3rd...:)

I mean like when I was twelve and all hyped up on free candy &  dressin' up goofy...yeppers it twas...went out and got me fair share..dats fer sure :)...now in me Golden Years...I rank  Thanksgiving (Turkey Day) a strong second...luvs me some turkey indeed...now my # one fer sure is Christmas always has been and always will be...ya get Turkey or Spiral Ham...lotsa hugs &  luvs...and lotsa presents... or a few depending on the economy...lol But it always will rank # one in me books.. Whats yo fav?

Halloween: Monster Mash : Hella fun and goofy day:




Thanksgiving...Turkey Day...gots to luvs the Turkey Trot..::)





Christmas...best Holiday of all...the spirit rings true... broke ass or not:) But ya gotta be careful during the runup as Santa Clause is watching you...lol




Gonna be a Red Neck Christmas this season for everyone...being the Obama economy went flat out bust !

No comments:

Post a Comment