Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

SCOTUS is in Violation of their Oath Of Office...!

According to Title 28, Chapter I, Part 453 of the United States Code, each Supreme Court Justice takes the following oath:
    "I, [NAME], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as [TITLE] under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God." 
The Constitution specifies an oath of office only for the President:
    US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

    "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States." 

The Vice President takes the oath of office in the same ceremony as the President. Until 1933, the Vice President took the oath in the Senate. The vice president's oath dates from 1884 and is the same as that taken by Congressmen:
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. 
The Constitution is quite clear on one aspect of the oath: "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." And yet every oath except the Presidential one -- which is explicitly detailed in the Constitution -- now ends with "So help me God."

 I do believe the US Supreme Court has become a nest of outlaw Judges! They continue to refuse to hear complaints about President Obama's eligibility...they are either corrupt,unqualified or just plain political which is a violation of their Oath of Office..!

Some tell tale signs of Judicial Misconduct:


    1.  They intentionally ignore the controlling facts, because they require a different result; 

    2. intentionally and fraudulently misstate the relevant facts;
  
    3.  intentionally and fraudulently avoid  the controlling law, including U.S. Supreme Court precedents,
        because they lead in the wrong direction; 

    4. intentionally and fraudulently misstate the relevant and controlling law

    5. inject personal opinions into what should be a legal decision based solely on the true facts; and the relevant and controlling law. 

When any of these acts occur in a case,you can be sure it's an Outlaw Judge..!  
The only recourse is to request Congress to hold Impeachment Hearings on the Offending Judges!


     
     
     


No comments:

Post a Comment