Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mitt Romney Wolf In Sheeps Clothing ? - Lost ABC News Video

[Excerpts from the news video] …
Mitt Romney- “I’m a big believer in getting money where the money is, and the money is in Washington.

I’ve learned from my Olympic experience, if you have people who really understand how Washington works and have personal associations there, you can get money to help build economic development opportunities. …
We actually received over 410 million dollars from the Federal Government for the Olympic games. That is a huge increase over anything that I have ever done before. We did that by going after every agency in government.
I believe that the number was over a million dollars of Department of Education funding to buy tickets for kids. This way, we got kids there and we also got additional revenues we didn’t have. That kind of creativity is what I want to bring in everything we do. …
I want to go after every grant, every project, every department…”

On the 2012 campaign trail Mittens goes on the attack,
Republicans spend too much money, borrowed too much, and earmarked too much, and Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich have to be held accountable. In this race, I’m the only guy who has not spent time in Washington. “

No comments:

Post a Comment