Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Islamic Lunatic Attacks War Veteran


Source: AAN  
Out of Sacramento: A nutty Muslim man slammed into a car driven by an Afghan War Vet:
The alleged attack began when Scott Alcala was driving to San Jose to play golf with his dad when Ameer Abbaf Fakhraldin slammed into him at 100 miles per hour. Wendi Lane of Fox 26 News has more:
Alcala said, “I saw the suburban coming right at me about to T-bone right into the driver door and I thought that was it. A second later I turned my head and just smashed into the barrier.”Alcala says he and the other driver were miraculously able to get out of their cars without hitting anyone else.

Alcala said, “The off-duty police officer went to talk to the other driver in his vehicle and he said, 'Are you alright? That was way too fast,' and (the driver) said 'I did it on purpose. It was in the name of Allah.'"
President Obama plans to bring thousands of more refugees to the United States, and Hillary Clinton has pledged that she will carry forward the Obama legacy.
Your move, voters.

No comments:

Post a Comment