Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

#HappeningNow Jon Scott :Q: Is Donald Trump unfairly covered by media

Image result for donald trump

[Could not respond properly with Twitter 140 so here ya go]

Well Jon I supported Ted Cruz...however he lost and Donald Trump is the peoples choice..therefore I talked with my friends who relocated to Virginia City Nevada about 20 years ago when I also did..I came from California they upstate NY...They own a small Ma & Pa business VC Station and are familiar with Donald Trump..
I asked what they thought about Donald and are they voting for him...Maddy said yes...she said he was a bully businessman...but thats what we need now...he can shake up the mess we are in...Bob laughed and said yup...let's have a beer and cross our fingers that  he will do what he said he would do...if not back to square one next election cycle..if we survive that is..!

Well hell I am with Bob and Maddy on this one...what else can we do? Cross our fingers and have a beer...oh and a great bbq...beer and bbq to die for not politicians:)

No comments:

Post a Comment