Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

This Wounded Serviceman Asked Trump a Single Question, Instantly Trump Walks Off Stage

acomp137.jpg

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump continued to impress supporters earlier this year at a rally in Sioux City, Iowa, when he walked off stage to talk directly to a wounded veteran about his current health care situation.
First Sgt. Todd Landen was about to ask Trump a question and before he could even ask it, Trump said he had to get a closer look at Landen and his family. Trump walked off stage and up to Landen and complimented him on his beautiful family.
Landen then asked Trump how he would change care for veterans if he became president.

“It’s mass care. They’re just shuffling us out and crunching numbers, I think,” Landen said. “The real struggle is what insurance do I use? I’m 100 percent disabled, the VA is supposed to take care of my medical bills, but I have to go to a hospital 100 miles away.”
Trump said he would put pressure on the Department of Veterans Affairs “like you wouldn’t believe. As president, I can guarantee it. As Trump, I can probably say, I’m going to be able to pull it off anyway,” he said, according to CNN.
While Landen and his wife have never caucused in Iowa before, they said they planned on supporting Trump on Feb. 1.

“Every time I’ve seen Donald Trump, he’s mentioned veterans,” Landen said. “I haven’t seen that from every candidate. And today I sure didn’t expect him to come recognize me in front of the crowd.”
This is the kind of move that sets Trump apart from the rest of the candidates — displays a genuine concern for veterans that many people respect and believe they deserve.
Do you support Donald Trump? Like the page:
Trump has amassed a type of loyalty among his supporters that hasn’t been seen in recent political history and that loyalty goes beyond what the media, liberals and those in the Republican establishment can understand, much less tackle.
H/T Mad World News

No comments:

Post a Comment