Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Donald~Donald~Donald #TheTrump Just SMH at yuz!

Donald Trump Questions President Obama Mental Health And Calls Him A ...
[Needs to lose the Sesame Street..grouchy face for a start]

Ok Donald I'm growing weary to say the least...Let's get a few things straight here...yes you are a billionaire...that don't Impress me much...and by the way you claim your Daddy just gave you a small loan of 1mil way back when... to start you out... that would be about 10mil in todays market...and then he left you millions more when he passed away! Well dude I and many more people who are intelligent, but were raised in a blue collar working class environment , weren't blessed with such luck of the draw...had we been we also could have parlayed a mil or two into billions over the decades like you...You aren't special...albeit you do pat yourself on the back to bring it to our attention! ( I am no genius my IQ is just 137 but I can think and do and I chose my own path in life...no regrets)


Here is my bottom line...I never aspired to be rich and famous...as a matter of fact had I been born to a wealthy family I would have still taken the course I did...to serve...I worked my own way through college no grants no loans no scholarships although I did receive my VA benefits for giving blood,sweat and tears and it took a lot longer to complete but was appreciated more:)...I served in the military as well as LE public service most of my adult life and I have no regrets.


What annoys me most about you is your self serving arrogance...'I'm rich,I'm famous.I can make this country great again...blah~blah~blah on and on you go like a Merry go Round! Really now...ok maybe ya can maybe ya can't who really knows for sure...all you do is keep telling us how great you are...very little specifics on just how you will accomplish this great feat!

And when you attacked Marco Rubio on his use of CC's and college debts...well it  made you appear to be  the elite you really are...you have no clue whatsoever the struggles the working class goes through day to day pay check to paycheck...their hopes and dreams...blood sweat and tears...you are the prime example of the proverbial 'Silver Spoon' syndrome.!

I'm tellin you this for your own good if you really want to make this country great again as you rant over and over again!...stop attacking Middle America and attack the far left progressive loons who are destroying our country...not those just running against you in the GOP primary...you are helping the opposition...wtfu unless your real intention is to help them...Dunno #FoodForThought ! 

Once again see: http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2015/10/attention-all-potus-candidates-2016.html
http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2015/10/allrighty-theni-gave-donald-trump.html

As Shania Twain sang it best..."That don't Impress Me Much"...well Donald you damn sure don't Impress Middle America with your 'Silver Spoon' attitude...get a clue dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment