Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Attention all POTUS candidates 2016... Where were you 1962 ?

 
I know where I was...Senior HS...when boys were boys... girls were girls... no confusion no perversion...a simple way of life that worked for everyone...I dropped out of college 1964 to serve my country  during the Viet Nam era ...went Army Cav...ha John Wayne 'She wore a Yellow Ribbon' had a big influence on my decision  ...I put my desires on hold...thats how I rolled as well as my equals... thats how we were raised... as JFK eloquently said... It's not what your country can do for you...but what you can  do for your country '

I am not fighting now for me but my kids and grandkids...I had a great life and full filling...never cared about being Rich and Famous just cared about being able to sleep at night knowing I gave my all for my country...did not want to let our founders down!

So for the new candidates out on the campaign trail...just remember us old farts aren't all dead and buried we are watching you and calling ya out on all the BS...not for us but for our kids/grandkids who are being abused and used by all politicals starting with the progressive school system upward...ya know those fakes and phoneys who never did anything in life with the exception of being professional students/politicians...as the old saying goes...Some do some teach if ya get the proverbial drift!

Without further adieu: My life my experience : to put into perspective my frame of mind on the issues:These were the days when the Media and Hollywood were patriots...not Communist progressives! ENJOY and Learn!
American Grafitti:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfhYdoVQSJA n



And by the way my mentor was 'Wolfman Jack' KRLA Pasadena...as a young unpaid intern call screener..while attending college:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnJXLwnWDxI




And not to forget my youth mentor John Wayne:I blame him for my joining the Army Cav...ha




No comments:

Post a Comment