Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Santa Clause is watching you...


Alrighty then...Oktoberfest is over we are awaiting the Halloween as well as the Thanksgiving ,Christmas season...Summer reruns of  'The Walking Dead' and 'Z-Nation' are over...the new season is upon us...and don't take me wrong I enjoy these programs and all... they are fun and entertain us...but we must also enjoy the season of love,peace and tranquility YES? :)

And just for the record... for the adult entertainment Pimps...y'all were the Bully's/Pervs  I fought with in elementary,middle and HS...and yes I got me proverbial butt kicked a time or two...until I told me Dad and Uncle about me plight...well they trained me in boxing and  martial arts...and things changed ! I began to win the good fight and to this day continue:) Only now in me golden years I use the mighty pen to save bruised knuckles...ha

Without further adieu...for all the lost souls in the adult  entertainment industry as well as career politicians:




 And for all me good friends that are cowboys,ranchers,farmers and just  good ol' boy blue collar workers..
Don't let the Obama progressive administration get ya down...we  still have a good ol' boy Red Neck Christmas eh? :)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment