Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

A relaxing family vacation interrupted by criminals...

The Second Amendment states:

Here's why Stephen was fully prepared...

Dear responsibly armed American,

This really happened:

USCCA Member Stephen P. and his family were on what
they thought would be a relaxing camping trip
when
things went from zero to sixty, and quick.

In the evening hours, 5 hoodlums approached him and his
family (and they definitely weren't there to share the s'mores)...

In Stephen's own words...

"Alone, in the woods, they could
have done anything they wanted to us. 



The only thing that saved us was my concealed weapon.

When I revealed the pistol, they backed off and left us alone.

I stood up against them to defend myself and my family.

I did not want to harm them, but I was prepared to do
what I had to do to protect my family."
=====================

Well thank God the thugs backed off...

But the unasked question still lingers...
"What if they hadn't?"

Thankfully Stephen already had
his Ultimate Self-Defense Package
from the USCCA, so he was fully prepared.
Are you? 



The first step in protecting the ones you love is being fully prepared.


Get Fully Prepared Now With The Ultimate Self-Defense Package <==Click Here
Take care and stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA
P. S. - The "Armed American Training" 6-DVD Set coupled with
Concealed Carry And Home Defense Fundamentals
is the ULTIMATE self-defense
package that'll fully prepare you to do whatever's necessary to protect the ones you love.
Get Fully Prepared Now With The Ultimate Self-Defense Package <==Click Here 


Anticonstitutional Snakes Obama/Holder:

No comments:

Post a Comment