Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Glenn Beck Blasts Mike Huckabee: A ‘Progressive’ Who’s ‘Not What he Appears’

Glenn Beck Mike Huckabee
oped: I don't agree with Glenn 100% of the time... more like 80% of the time on most issues...however on this observation I agree 100% . Yes indeed Mike is a player, more concerned with running for office then being a man of God, albeit he consistently plays on it...I also have issues with his 'Little Rocker Band' and pushing his way to rock with the Big Kids on his former show ...by the way I may be getting a lil tone deaf in me old age...because I could never hear the base when he played...sorry, Mr Bass man he not be imho mind ya!  

Bass is very important in a band...and is quite obvious in it's vibes and sound...always missing when Rocker Mike supposedly played ...maybe not connected to the amp ? ...dunno...lol  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izVXxwvtNMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izVXxwvtNM 





Talk radio host and founder of The Blaze  Glenn Beck slammed potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate and former Arkansas governor, Mike Huckabee, as being “one of the most disingenuous men” that Beck has “ever, ever met.”
“I will tell you, however, that Mike Huckabee is not what he appears,” Beck warned his vast audience on Tuesday. “Mike Huckabee is one of the most disingenuous men I have ever, ever met. And I have had several encounters with him and I know a lot of people really like him. I am not one of them. I think he’s a political player, and I have less respect for people who invoke the name of God and then are politicians on top of it. He’s a politician from the get-go,” Beck stated.

As the segment continued, Beck’s criticism of Huckabee, who recently quit his weekly FOX News program in order to explore a his presidential aspirations, got even more heated.

“I will tell you that my dislike for him goes beyond his [being] progressive. He’s a liar to your face. He is a very disingenuous man,” Beck charged.

Beck continued the conversation with his talk show cohorts Stu Burguiere and Pat Gray, comparing notes on Huckabee policies that are abhorrent to most constitutional conservatives, like his fervent support for Common Core.

“He is Jeb Bush hiding behind the cross. He is,” Beck contended, followed by Gray reading a statement from Huckabee saying that it was “disturbing” to him that conservatives had been critical of Common Core.

Finally, Beck asserted that Huckabee is running to be “interference for Ted Cruz to try to split the religious vote off of Ted Cruz.”
“I think that’s what’s happening. Just as much as Mitt Romney is trying to run block and tackle for Jeb Bush. Huckabee is running block and tackle for — against Ted Cruz. Being good little foot shoulders. I can guarantee you he doesn’t like Ted Cruz’s policy. Guarantee it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment