Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Obama Blames America for Muslim Terrorism

Obama-Gitmo

Obama has made sure terrorists are stronger than ever.
Check it out:
You want to hear even more absurdity? What is the focus of militant Islamism today? It’s Yemeni Al-Qaeda, is it not, Mr. Snerdley? Al-Qaeda in Yemen is the new focus. They’re the guys that supposedly blew up Charlie Hebdo and all that. So what’s Obama doing? He’s releasing Al-Qaeda from Yemen prisoners at Club Gitmo in the middle of all this. 


I’m watching Fox News today and of course they’re trying to understand it because nobody can come to grips — I’m listening to them ask questions of each other. “You know, is it possible that maybe, uh, you know, Obama’s so far off the beaten path of where most Americans are. Is it possible that maybe — oh, it couldn’t be, but I know a lot of people are — is it possible that he’s, like, really doing this on purpose?” We’re into our seventh year and there are still people that can’t get their arms around all this. “Is it possible that Obama might be, oh, no –” Let me ask you a question.   

Why, when the focus of the most recent terror attacks happens to be Al-Qaeda in Yemen, why the hell is Obama releasing Al-Qaeda from Yemen from Club Gitmo? Why is he doing it? Two reasons. Yeah, in your face is part of it. But I’m gonna give you the charitable reason, and it’s gonna be pretty close to right. Obama really believes that the prison at Guantanamo is responsible for all this. I think Obama and a number of leftists actually believe that when a terrorist says, “Yeah, I saw those pictures at Abu Ghraib, yeah, that’s what made me a terrorist.” I think he believes it.
They’re so invested in Bush being the devil. They’re so invested in Bush being to blame for all this. They’re so invested in having the convenience of being able to blame George W. Bush and Gitmo’s Bush. I think Obama can tell the world, “I’m just trying to stop this stuff. I’m just trying to stop these attacks.” He doesn’t realize that by releasing Al-Qaeda in Yemen prisoners they’re free to go perform jihad. He thinks releasing them is akin to appeasing them. That’s the charitable view, Snerdley, that’s the charitable view. That’s being as charitable as I can… (interruption) I’m just telling you I’m being as charitable as I can be. I’m not telling you I believe this. I’m just telling you that’s the most charitable I can be to explain it.

He really, really believes that our prison at Guantanamo Bay is the reason these Islamists hate us and the reason they keep attacking people. He promised he’s gonna close it and he hasn’t done it and he’s gonna keep trying to get prisoners out of there as a means of stopping terror. (interruption) You don’t think he’s that stupid? Then why else would he be doing this? Unless he wants these people to act the reason they got imprisoned in the first place, is he releasing them so they’ll go continue to perform militant acts of terror?
You really want to say that? Is that what you want to level as an accusation? Of course you don’t want to say it. Well, we do know there’s a recidivism rate. We do know that many released terrorists go back and join their buddies on the battlefield. He knows it, too. Exactly right.
Continue Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment