Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Do you agree with me on Impeachment?

Allen West Guardian Fund


Dear Patriot,

I want to get straight to the point and make this short and sweet.

I submit that Barack Hussein Obama's unilateral negotiations with terrorists occurred without consult from the U.S. Congress and resulted in the release of dangerous Al Qaeda leaders. These actions represent high crimes and misdemeanors against our nation and are grounds for impeachment.

I have called upon the leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives; Speaker John Boehner, Majority Leader Eric Cantor, and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to draft articles of impeachment because no one is above the law in America.

Do you agree? I need to hear from you in the next 24 hours.

Please click here and take my one-question poll:

Do you agree with me on Impeachment?

"Has President Barack Hussein Obama committed the impeachable offense of high crimes and misdemeanors and should the House of Representatives draft articles of impeachment?"

If you agree with me, than after you take my poll I hope you will make a special emergency gift to the Allen West Guardian Fund. The Guardian Fund is leading the fight to expose Barack Hussein Obama's radical and dangerous agenda and help elect candidates who will hold him accountable.

So please...before you do anything else...click here to answer my one-question poll. And if you agree with me please make a special emergency contribution.



Steadfast and Loyal,

Allen West
Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment