Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Allen West: Something I'm extremely proud to be a part of...


Allen West Guardian Fund


Dear Patriot,

I've never been afraid to lead from the front when it comes to defending America.

Barack Obama is a disaster of a president and his ultra-liberal leadership is destroying our country.

But this past weekend, I was excited - more than excited...energized!! - to know that that we have an growing army of Guardian Fund supporters that are just as committed as I am to saving America. I know that we will succeed in reversing Obama's slide of liberal decline because our supporters are stronger than Obama's defeatism.

It was good to hear from friends like Donald Trump and Greg Gutfeld, who joined me to address an overcapacity crowd at our First Annual Allen West Boot Camp.

Patriot, we've started something that I'm extremely proud to be a part of but we have to keep fighting if want to be successful. Can you help me?

Will you make a generous donation of $25, $50, $100 or more right now to the Allen West Guardian Fund to elect 14 Constitutional conservatives in 2014 who will undue the horrific damage Barack Obama has done to America?

Receive a Free Book

As a special thank you for all you do for the Guardian Fund – the first 30 people to donate $100 or more will receive a signed copy of Greg Gutfeld's new book, Not Cool, as a one-of-a-kind thank you gift.

Patriot, Elections have consequences - and we're certainly seeing the effects of some serial bad decisions in this country.

The 2014 elections represent an opportunity for Americans to self-correct. The question I hope voters will ask themselves is, do we really want to continue on this path?

I think the answer is "NO" which is why I hope you can make a generous contribution the Allen West Guardian Fund today.

I'm committed to electing strong, principled veteran and minority candidates who will preserve our constitutional foundation, limit the growth of government to promote individual prosperity, and ensure our national security.

Steadfast and Loyal,

Allen West
Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment