Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

YouTube Celebrity Says His Homosexuality Has Been ‘Lifted’ — Find Out What That Means Here

by:

YouTube celebrity Antoine Dodson says he’s “no longer into homosexuality,” announcing on Facebook that he now wants “a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create.”
Now a “True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah,” the inspiration behind the Billboard Hot 100 hit “Bed Intruder Song” gave an interview to HuffPost Live to unpack his declaration, saying he’s been reading the Bible and examining what it says:
“It’s not praying the gay away because it can be lifted. If you really want to change your life, and just get rid of it, then you can. And that’s what I’m doing. I’m not saying I don’t have the memories of my past, because I do, and I see it everyday in my mind. But I’m trying to move away from that and become a better person. That’s all.”
(Related: Antoine ‘hide yo kids’ Dodson has his finger on America’s pulse)
Dodson added that he’s always been attracted to the “art of a woman” but that he erroneously “tried to actually be that instead of being with that,” calling his gay period “dumb.”
“When you get older and you get mature, things in your life change,” he said, adding that he’s not ashamed of his homosexual past.
“I want people to see my past,” he said. “I want them to see me and see what I was delivered from.”

For the uninitiated, below is the original television interview with Dodson that led to the “Bed Intruder Song” (which follows in the clip); the ditty is a hip-hop remix that went viral and eventually sold a reported 250,000 units on iTunes:

http://youtu.be/mEAKsaQOCpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment