Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's fire Keith Ellison..John McCain and John Boehners buddy!




Dear Fellow American,

While I was fighting on a battlefield in Iraq, my opponent was doing everything he could to cut funding for the war and the soldiers fighting it.

Keith Ellison is militantly anti-America.
He attacked the Pledge of Allegiance, voted countless times to throw our troops serving in harm's way to the wolves and teamed up with Barney Frank to destroy the banking industry. Not surprisingly, he's the proud co-chairman of the radical Congressional Progressive Caucus.

Is this the type of man you want representing you in Congress? It's not who I want! That's why, after retiring from the Marine Corps less than one year ago, I'm challenging Keith Ellison and his anti-American agenda.

Will you stand with me to bring common sense, American values back to Washington?
Please follow this link right away to make a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign.

I'm not your typical Republican candidate. I grew up in the South Bronx with two younger siblings and a single mom. Although my mom worked long hours to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table, we relied on well-meaning but poorly designed government programs like food stamps and welfare. After graduating from high school, I enlisted in the Marine Corps and took control of my future.

"Honor, Courage and Commitment" is instilled in every Marine and I took these three principles to heart. During my 21+ year career, I earned my commission as a Marine Corps officer, went to college, graduated with the academic distinction of Magna Cum Laude, and served two combat tours in Iraq. Now I'm running for Congress to continue serving the country I love--because when I look at what's happening in Washington, I'm ashamed.

Congress has become a sea of stubbornness filled with men and women who have lost sight of their purpose--to provide leadership. Instead, they've made getting re-elected their main priority and neglected their responsibilities to their constituents. Keith Ellison is the worst offender of all.

Stand with me to bring common sense, American values back to Washington by contributing $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign today.

With your help, we'll retire a man who has no business advocating for his anti-America agenda in Congress and restore our values to our government. Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Chris Fields
Major, United States Marine Corps - Retired
Candidate for Congress

P.S. My opponent, Keith Ellison, is militantly anti-America. We cannot allow him to continue serving in Congress. That's why, after retiring from the Marine Corps less than one year ago, I'm running for Congress. Will you help me restore common sense, American values in Washington? Please follow this link to make a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more to my campaign today.







Paid for by Chris Fields for Congress Congressional Campaign
PO Box 583611 | Minneapolis MN, 55458-3611

No comments:

Post a Comment