Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Mitch McConnell: "crush them everywhere"

Chief Justice Roy Moore aims for Supreme Court -- of Alabama, or U.S.?


Friend,
CRUSH THEM EVERYWHERE!”
That’s what Mitch McConnell told the New York Times he planned to do to any conservative who dared challenge one of his Republican cronies in the U.S. Senate.
McConnell is determined to do whatever it takes to prevent another true conservative from joining Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee on the front lines of the fight in the U.S. Senate.
That makes me McConnell's latest target in his all-out war on conservatives.

Mitch McConnell already admitted to CNN that he’s “alarmed” by the strength of my campaign.
In fact, when asked what he thought about the possibility of Roy Moore in the U.S. Senate, McConnell “made it clear he does not want a conservative rebel in a GOP conference already difficult to manage.”
Remember, McConnell made these comments before Tuesday when no one thought my campaign had a shot.
After Tuesday’s first-place finish over McConnell's hand-picked candidate, the entire establishment is trembling in fear. 


They're about to unleash a FLURRY of nasty attacks against me and my campaign as part of a last-ditch effort to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.
All you and I have to do is look at what happened in 2014 during the run-off election for U.S. Senate in Mississippi between conservative Chris McDaniel and McConnell’s hand-picked candidate Thad Cochran to understand just how nasty they’re going to get between now and the September 26 Republican Primary.

My campaign is holding a Conservatives United Money Bomb to help raise the resources necessary to fight back against McConnell and Rove and get my winning message out to as many voters as possible before the run-off election.
Whether it’s $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35 or $25, all I’m asking is that you please do what you can at this time to help fund our critical programs.
Every dollar matters in a fight like this.
And McConnell and Rove are planning to unleash another multi-MILLION dollar negative attack campaign against me.
I must be prepared to fight back and get my message out far and wide to as many voters as possible before September 26


And that depends on the generous help and support of patriots like you.
Thank you so much for all you do.
Together, you and I can put an end to McConnell’s iron rule over Washington.

Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment