Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bottom line...what will you do when they come for You?



At this point in time...I really don't care anymore...I have been, along with many~many #OathKeepers sounding the alarm from a lonely vigil on a mountain top...The Obama administration is a perverted progressive political party... a cross between the CPUSA and the ISIS Caliphate, hell bent on the destruction of the US Constitution/Bill of Rights.
If Hillary Clinton is allowed to be elected to the office of POTUS y'all are on your own, I as well as many who gave blood,sweat and tears serving this country as Military,Law Enforcement and 1st Responders will be way to busy protecting our own family,friends and associates to come to your rescue...you have made your own bed and must therefore sleep in it...Don't call me/us because we  have zero sympathy for you and yours lack of knowledge/ action to protect our US Constitution/Bill of Rights.

I hate to be so cold blooded about this issue, however the truth is out there you just refuse to see it...why I have no idea...stupidity comes to light...then again maybe y'all want it...ok take it I refuse to join you and yours when the truth comes to light and the sheep are lead to slaughter...you have been warned...it is up to you to defend your own actions...like I said #OathKeepers , who are well trained, will be busy...you will get a busy signal or low bar on your stupid cell phones...good luck idiots! https://youtu.be/lYU4VTCCE3I


No comments:

Post a Comment