Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Attn: Donald Trump...Sen Ted Cruz gonna give ya a lil advice...

 TED CRUZ ..SHOULD TRUMP DROP OUT ..CRUZ WOULD GET MOST OF HIS ...

Yes I realize it is unsolicited...however I feel it is needed: (I wrote a draft of about ten pages on this...then thought damn I ain't writing a book here so I reduced it to ~a to the point essay...yup I be a simple guy a essayist not a novel writer...ha

Neither one of you served in the military nor Law enforcement...gave blood,sweat and tears...however both of you have something to offer our country...Ted has a great background in Law...the US Constitution/Bill of Rights...Donald in business and marketing...may I suggest the two of you hug/kiss  and makeup? [This isn't about y'all but the security/ future of the USA]...join forces and attack the opposition (corruption) rather than each other! Yes the primary took a toll on both of you... how can I say it gently? I can't it is a blood sport, sorry as it is, but just a fact Jack. 

Trust me I can relate as I ran for local office several years ago after retiring...once for local sheriff and once for Justice of the Peace...I did ok but lost both races...what I found out it is not experience/knowledge that makes a winner but money and marketing...a sorry state of affairs!

In my quest for Local Sheriff I was running against a friend of mine who was a businessman, we were both reserve deputies { I because I missed it...he as a hobby}...he asked for advice/knowledge since I had over 16 years of experience in local as well as federal law enforcement..I helped him out...and he won because he was a businessman with money and could throw parties and such[Marketing]

The moral to the story is we need to help each other out...I did because that is how I was raised...it was not about him or me but to replace one who was corrupt...as for my run later on for Justice of the Peace I was running against a sitting corrupt Justice of the Peace with money backing her...thats how that goes! Get the drift? Now in my Golden Years and retired all I can do to help is run a blog giving facts,both sides of the argument and hope people pay attention and learn.

I just hope and pray one day we will return to what our founders intended... representatives who represent all of the people not just special interest groups who finance a political career with back door kickbacks..the founders did not intend that representative (politicians) were to become career employees, but part time working class representatives of 'We the People'


That being said have a listen: Using a oldies movie trailer to bring the point home..ya may also want to rent,netflex or buy this movie...as it just about sums it up...been there done that!... side note:  and ya I am a short s*** had to work twice as hard...lol: https://youtu.be/dcqLa1gQndc 





No comments:

Post a Comment