Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Attn: .@WalkingDead_AMC Ok gonna be blunt here WTFU!

Image result for walking dead

I went to school when they taught us to think not react...protest... and make an ass out of oneself.
Let's get real here scripts are written at the HS level....so everyone can understand...taking this into consideration...who do y'all think watches your stories/entertainment?...then buys products related to the same?
It sure as hell isn't the looney left who gains monetary income from welfare programs (*Free Stuff*)...not hard work!   Image result for walking dead
Yup it is us *conservatives* who work hard and play hard....need I really say more?
I suppose so ..once again I submit my idea : http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2016/04/story-line-new-direction-for-walkingdead.html

Based on real time life experience ha: http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2016/05/blm-land-grab-isnt-about-patriots-or.html  


At least give me a thumbs up for originality not BS!...Thanks in advance... maybe we can help each other in this quest for the truth... as Sgt Friday said on the old 1950's TV series #Dragnet "Just the facts Maam"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment