Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

#TheFive re: The Challenger event...1986

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03560/space-shuttle-chal_3560041k.jpg
On January 28, 1986, the Nasa Space Shuttle orbiter Challenger lifted off from Cape Canaveral, Florida at 11:38 EST and, 73 seconds into its flight, exploded nine miles above the Atlantic Ocean. All seven crew members were killed.
Picture: NASA
30th Anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster

The day before the event...I had a dream that a seal on the rocket motor was defective...however I was in my agnostic stage of life so I passed it off as just a dream...looking back I wished I would have contacted NASA in my religious mode... as in my innocent youth...the moral to the story is keep the faith...keep Americas values and act on such...need I really say more? God works in mysterious ways...we need to listen... From that day forward I re-embraced my religious values once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment