Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Attn: GOP POTUS Candidates

My Photo
'Who am I'...ha a man of mystery !

First and foremost I am not... let me make this perfectly clear...GOP nor DNC I am a registered Independent Conservative.
I cannot vote in the primaries for either party...I can only vote for Independent candidates.
When I receive E-mails from either party and the first thing I see is 'Are you with me' please donate.
Well I totally turn off...just tell me what you are going to do in detail...no rhetoric...no false election promises...I am so over that BS! Hello you are applying for the job not I and don't expect me to pay your way..I am not a college tuition fund...get the drift? I don't have college debts...I paid my own way lil by little no debt no interest!

I am retired and tired... on a fixed retirement income... I run a conservative blog and never ask for nor do I want donations...it keeps me clean, fair and balanced.
If you say something that I approve of I will post it as a positive...if it is negative to my values I will post it as such....Thats just how I roll!


Tell me your story open and honest no BS ...don't tell me what you think I want to hear tell me how you think and what you will really do...I will post it for free on my blog...thats all you are going to get from me!

Just remember 'We the People' are your prospective employer...not Special interest groups..it was so written it is done... in the US Constitution!

Addendum: Just for the record all politicians are starting to look like the 'Walking Dead' Following the King of Zombies Obama lol


http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment