Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Bruce Jenner: ‘I’m Not Gay’

bruce
oped: This is one messed up Dude...as are all who subscribe to the #LGBT movement...they haven't a clue who and what they are but want us all to support whatever they claim to be...just so messed up ! By the way Bruce are you claiming to be a hermaphrodite ? Having both sexual parts since birth? If so ok ya have the right to become whichever fits...if not ya are full of it as are all LGBT morons!

So he wants to be a she. And also likes women. Women who like women are lesbians and considered gay. But of course we’re not allowed to put logic to liberal thought processes.
Check it out:
“I’m not gay.” 


Bruce Jenner said the words emphatically.
Jenner admitted he’s identified as a woman his entire life going back to his roots in suburban New York, before he was America’s Olympic hero. But he has never been attracted to other men.
“Oh my God, is he gay? No, I’m not gay,” Jenner told Diane Sawyer during their interview special on ABC Friday.

“I am not gay. I am, as far as I know, heterosexual,” Jenner added. “I’ve never been with a guy.” 


Continue reading on www.nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment