Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Black Child Fatally Shot – No Political Gain

antonio_smith_8-21
So a black child was fatally shot. His grieving mother tearfully described her son: My baby, he was a good kid. He’s a mama’s boy. He stayed up under me. He called me every day. I’m at work, ‘Mama, I love you. Mama, can I have this. Mama, can I have that’. My boy, he was just an angel. All he did was joke and laugh and play.”
The victim’s father says, “I love my city, but the city took something from me that I love even more. And that was my son. That was my little guy right there.”
I know you’re thinking – little guy?! The kid was a giant. Michael Brown was like 6’4″ and 300 pounds. We know the media and the race pimps promote him as a “young child”, to further garner sympathy, but for the father to say “little guy” is a bit much.

But I can understand your confusion. See, you think I’m writing about the Ferguson shooting, where white cop kills black boy. No – that’s not it.
You see, while the country was still riveted on the shooting of the “Gentle Giant”, there was another shooting – this one of an actual little black child in… where else… Chicago.
Just this past Wednesday, the same day Massachusetts Gov. “Devolved” Patrick said, “I’m sick of unarmed black man being shot by police. I’m sick of the lawlessness on the streets, I think everybody’s tired of it”, nine-year-old Antonio Smith was gunned down outside of an apartment building in South Chicago.
So take a guess who the shooter was. If you guessed that he wasn’t shot by a white cop, you win the prize. The prize should be self-satisfaction, because you’re not getting anything else.
And Antonio is just the latest Chicago statistic under 18. This summer, at least 11 kids have been shot to death in the city.

So where is “Megaphone” Al Sharpton – where’s Jesse Jackson and Atty. Gen. Eric Holder?
Could Antonio have been little Barack? Remember this? “You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is: Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African-American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here. I think it’s important to recognize that the African-American community is looking at the issue through a set of experiences and the history that doesn’t go away.”
But you see, Antonio couldn’t be young Barack because he was more than likely shot by a black and that wouldn’t fit the race baiting template of Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and Obama.
According to police (like we can trust those guys) tensions between two rival gangs boiled over resulting in gunfire. They suspect the little nine-year-old got caught in the crossfire.
So where are the protests, the marches, the asinine sloganeering like, “Hands Up – Don’t Shoot”?
Why doesn’t Mayor Rahm Emanuel have to call for help from the National Guard, to quell the violence and looting?
We all know why – because the boy wasn’t shot by a cracker (most likely).
Read More:  http://commonconstitutionalist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment