Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Obamacare is also now effecting Auto Insurance premiums..!


[My insurance Company!]

When you think it can't get any worse it does...'Murphys Law' is now in effect and you can expect all insurance companies to jump on the band wagon and increase their rates...I just received my 6 month billing for my auto insurance ...it increased $100.00...I was a tad upset to say the least...so I called my insurance agent and was, may I add quite upset...I asked him why my rate has increased as I have not had a claim nor tickets in over 19 years...he explained that all insurance companies were raising their rates...he claimed they were paying out $1.05 for every $1.00 payed on premiums so they needed to raise their rates to remain solvent.


I then asked if this had anything to do with the Obamacare fiasco...he declined to answer and just restated they needed to increase their rates to remain solvent...so ya all be the judge...I have already made up my mind as to why! Brace yourselves for rate increases from all insurance policies coming down the pike...pucker up and bend over the Obama administration will continue the screw job and don't expect the perv to be gentle!

No comments:

Post a Comment