Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Obama Still Has A Lot Of Explaining To Do

Posted by
He was born in Honolulu, but there is great controversy over the authenticity of his birth certificate. He went to school at Occidental, Columbia University, and Harvard; however, hardly anyone has stepped forward with any memories of him.  There is a claim that Barack Obama, Sr. is his father, but many speculate that perhaps this isn’t so-a justification for not revealing his actual birth certificate.  Barack took the name of his step-father and was known as Barry Soetoro for a period of time.  He attended Besuki Public School and St. Francis of Assisi School in Jakarta but no former teachers or former classmates have come forward to brag about chumming with the President of the United States during their childhood.
Facebook is a modern marvel.  I grew up in Meadville, a small town in northwestern Pennsylvania but I’ve lived most of my adult life in Columbus, Georgia.  I  attended Neason Hill Elementary School in Meadville 45 years ago.  I remember all of my teacher’s names from first through sixth grade and most of my classmates.  Recently, I logged into the ‘Meadville’ Facebook page and reconnected with many grade school friends.  I wrote to one in particular and began my notification like this, “I know you probably don’t remember me but…”  He wrote back and said, “Oh yes, of course I remember you…”  We both had a clear remembrance of each other from 45 years ago.

Read More: http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/obama-still-has-a-lot-of-explaining-to-do/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment