Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

In Memory of My Brother Scott...US Air Force Veteran!



I have been trying in vain for over a month now to get in touch with Scott...I had the sinking feeling he had passed away...I finally got in touch with his wife Joan today...she told me Scott passed away Jan 26 2013..I asked her why she didn't call me she said she did not have my phone number...I told her Scott had it...she said Scott didn't give it to her...I told her I was listed she could have called information...She said Scott didn't want to talk to me anymore...What a cold hearted Bitch she is...I never liked her and even less now!  I know Scott is in a better place now free of her and his pain from cancer..Scott will be dearly missed...we were planning on taking one last flight before he left this Earth..Now I will have to get my certification for my LSA and take one last flight for both of us!

Scott meet up with my Dear Friend Sherry in Heaven she passed away last night from the same cancer as you did...The two of you can watch over the rest of us left behind...I know in my heart the two of you will hit it off...Both of ya be onerey and love to tease...Till we meet again..fly high and enjoy the freedom:)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3I-fYYaoA








Me, Jolene, Scott and Daniel  Nov 3 2012 he passed Jan26 2013 Jo and I will continue the battle in his honor:
C

Press ? for keyboard shortcuts.


Close
Close

Press 

Press ? for keyboard shortc

8 comments:

  1. I still look at Scott's news shortcuts every morning, as a way of staying close to him. I ran across this, and decided to respond.
    I am deeply sorry you feel that way Wally. Your brother was an amazing man, who loved you very much. You know, Scotty was a proud man, and he never wanted anyone to know how much pain he was in. His last month was spent in home hospice care, after a brief hospital stay. During his last month he was unable to feed himself, and was bedridden with a catheter and adult diapers. The cancer progressed to the point that he could barely speak toward the end, and he had a minor stroke in his last weeks as well. We both know and loved him, and know that he didn't want anyone, especially you, to remember him this way. If you felt I was being a bitch on the phone when I said he didn't want to talk to anyone, I am sorry for the pain that misinterpretation caused. I lost my husband, and my best friend of over 50 years on January 26, 2013. I will never be the same, and I will never forget him. And I know despite our differences, that we both loved him. I'm reeling from the loss, and trying to cope with the reality of over 20k in medical bills, at the moment. Since you hate me so much, I thought I might cheer you up with the fact that I am in financial ruin. But also know that I would go in debt 300times that much to have your brother back for just one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan...there is no excuse whatsoever for your failure to notify me when Scott went into Hospice..you deprived me and my kids the opportunity to say goodbye No you are not and never will be forgiven!..'acting' all lovey dovey by no means exempts you from your cold and calculating heart...by the way Scott wanted more than anything to escape...'you' ya may fool your friends on the Mountain...but our family knows you all to well..."Have a nice Life"

      Delete
  2. It's interesting to know that she can read his e-mails, shortcuts and news feeds but she has no way of contacting his family. Financial ruin is the least of her worries, karma is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen...Indeed Flying Monkey...well said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a stranger to both of you. But this message is to Scott's brother. Never say never. Never say you will never forgive someone, since the essence of Jesus Christ's teaching was to forgive. On the cross he forgave those who put him there. I have been a hospice worker in Phoenix for years, and I know that often patients do NOT want their loved ones to see them in that condition. This may seem illogical and cruel to you, but it is a fact I have seen over and over again. Stop venting your rage at this woman. I do not know her but I do know that it will do you no good to harbor hate. Hate is a form of cancer, did you know that? Instead of destroying the body it destroys the soul. To put it bluntly, GROW UP! If she did your family wrong, you need not forget it, and you need not ever again speak with her. But you must eventually let it go. Wouldn't Scott want this? Grow up for him, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize if you are actually a woman. I wasn't clear about that. You have to ask yourself, what would this woman stand to gain from not letting your family see Scott? I cannot think of a thing unless she is just vindictive. But again I know that people at death's door often do not want social calls from anyone, even loved ones. So let this go. If Scott is aware of this, he is not on your side. No one who dies wants to see his loved ones consumed in blame and hate, plus a good helping of self-righteousness. STOP IT NOW! (I know I am talking to you like a parent - sorry about that).

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Arizona Will..this site was set up by my brother Scott and I ...everything within is a compilation of our thoughts on all issues social as well as political...we both were veterans he Air Force I Army...and we both faced death and know what it is and looks like! In the field not in a Hospice...there it is real and takes your breath away...so please don't try to lecture me 'K'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arizona Will....yes Jesus teaches to forgive..but he also taught to rebuke sinners..enough said eh'? My brother and I were extremely close...he would never 'not' want his family close by at the moment of death!

    ReplyDelete