Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Special Message from 1LT Clint Lorance

UAP 
Attn: POTUS Donald J Trump...once again: https://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2017/02/president-djtrumpbrother-can-you-spare.html

Patriot we received another letter from 1LT Clint Lorance that I wanted to share with you right away: Many people have written recently to express their apologies on behalf of our country. Well, don't be sorry. I want you all to remember that I volunteered to join the World's Greatest Army to seek and destroy evil forces in the world—to fix problems that others won't. And being a Soldier is something that is in my blood. You see, it's not a job, it's a way of life. And the rewards of a Soldier's life are few and far between, but they do exist. 


For me it was going into a country that has been at war for most of its people's lifetimes. As an American Soldier walking down the streets, you can't help but look at these people and ask "my God what can we possibly do to help these people?" It all seems so impossible, and a feeling of dread comes over you. You look into the eyes of the children, their mother hunched down beside them, their faces are dirty and their hair is disheveled. You look into their eyes and see a lifetime of agony.

Then the mother points at the American soldiers and whispers into her son's ear, with hope in her voice, as she points, you wonder if it's your cyborg appearance that she's looking at. But then you realize that she's pointing to the only thing that is not camouflaged on your uniform: the American flag. 



Among the shades of drab and brown and sandy desert, the brightly colored Old Glory stands out as a lighthouse would on a dark and stormy night. A tear rolls down the mother's face as she whispers "it's okay son, the Americans are here now." And at that moment, an American Soldier has experienced one of the very few rewards in a Soldier's life. Being a part of something that keeps the lighthouse on for the world is more of a reward than any other kind. It's the most honorable thing a young American can do with their life. 


And so I ask you all to stand firm, do not be discouraged for my being in prison, and keep your eyes on the horizon. This is just one more mission that I must endure as a Soldier, and I will do so with my eyes open and my head high. Knowing that all of you are fighting alongside me gives me great strength, and it's something my family and I will never forget. We will win this fight, for the evils of a broken military justice system must be overcome. 


I encourage you all to treat one another as family. Introduce yourselves to one another on social media, build a brotherly and sisterly bond, united in a common cause. For this is not about Clint Lorance, it is about the generations of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coast Guardsmen who deserve the very best system of military justice we can give them. Our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters who will grow up to join the World's Greatest Military deserve to know that we have their backs, and we won't give up on them, even if the politically correct brass do.

May God bless you all, and may He keep our Great Republic strong. I know our best days truly do lie ahead. We will make sure of it! 


Sincerely and Respectfully,

Clint A. Lorance



To think this brave young man is locked away in a prison cell while you and I spend Labor Day weekend with our loved ones – enjoying one last cookout and the start of football season – breaks my heart.
 No matter what your plans are, I hope you'll say a special prayer for Clint this weekend.

Semper fi,
Signature
Major Bill Donahue
Stand with Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment