Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Donald Trump revives Anthony Weiner feud: ‘I never, ever want him to tweet me’

04-weiner
From CNN
Donald Trump revived his feud with former New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner on Friday and accused Weiner’s wife and top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin of passing sensitive information to him.
“(Clinton)’s got people like Huma. She’s the wife of Anthony Weiner. Now how would you like Anthony Weiner to be having all these secrets? Well, guess what? She tells Anthony Weiner everything there is,” Trump said at a rally in Redding, California.
Trump did not offer evidence for his accusation.

“I know Anthony Weiner. I don’t want him knowing anything,” Trump said, adding, “And I never ever want him to tweet me, right? Does anybody want him to tweet? No, I don’t think so.”
Donald Trump defiant after calling Anthony Weiner a ‘perv’
Weiner quickly responded to Trump’s request not to tweet him and tweeted, “Wait, is he talking to me? ill hit that guy with so many rights, he’ll be begging for a left.”
Read Full Story At CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment